14 August 2006

L&M: Michael Wong: Tong Hua






光良
童话
tóng huà
Fairytale



忘了有多久

wàng le yǒu duō jiǔ
I forgot how long it has been

再没听到你

zài méi tīng dào nǐ
Since the last time I heard you

对我说你最爱的故事

duì wǒ shuō nǐ zuì ài de gù shì
and I told you your favourite story

我想了很久

wǒ xiǎng lè hěn jiǔ
I thought for a long time

我开始慌了

wǒ kāi shǐ huāng le
I started to feel confused

是不是我又做错什么

shì bú shì wǒ yòu zuò cuò shén me
If once again it was my mistake

你哭着对我说

nǐ kū zhe duì wǒ shuō
You told me crying

童话里都是骗人的

tóng huà lǐ dōu shì piàn rén de
that all fairytales are a lie

我不可能是你的王子

Wǒ bù kě néng shì nǐ de wáng zi
and I can't be your prince

也许你不会懂

yé xü3 nǐ bù huì dǒng
But you don't understand either

从你说爱我以后

cóng nǐ shuō ài wǒ yǐ hòu
that since you told me you loved me

我的天空星星都亮了

wǒ de tiān kōng xīng xīng dōu liàng le
All the stars in my sky were bright

我愿变成童话里

wǒ yuàn biàn chéng tóng huà lǐ
I hope I'll change this fairytale


你爱的那个天使

nǐ ài de nǎ gè tiān shǐ
your love for that angel

张开双手

zhāng kāi shuāng shǒu
Extend my hands

变成翅膀守护你

biàn chéng chì bǎng shǒu hù nǐ
turning them into wings to protect you

你要相信

nǐ yào xiāng xìn
You have to believe

相信我们会像童话故事里

xiāng xìn wǒ men huì xiàng tóng huà gù shì lǐ
We can be just like a fairytale

幸福和快乐是结局

xìng fú hé kuài lè shi jié jú
With happyness and joy in the end

一起写我们的结局

yī qǐ xiě wǒ men de jié jú
We can write together our own happy ending.



Yes, I know my translation sucks. Please help me improve it! (comment)

Keywords: Michael Wong, 光良童话 tóng huà Fairytale. Pinyin, translation, lyrics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've forgotten how long it's been
since I've heard
you tell me your favorite story...

I've thought for a long time
and I've started to get confused
if maybe I'd done something wrong...

You said to me crying
fairytales are all lies:
I couldn't possibly be your prince

Perhaps you can't understand
from the first time you said "I love you"
all the stars in my sky have lit up.

I'm willing to become
the angel from your fairytale
spread my arms, turn to wings
to protect you-

You must believe
believe that we'll end up like a fairytale
with our own happy ending.

I want to become
the angel from your fairytale
spread my arms, turn to wings
to protect you-

I will become
the angel from your fairytale
spread my arms, turn to wings
to protect you-

Together we can write our own happy ending.

Anonymous said...

i luv this song ^.^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails