27 October 2006

Valen Hsu - Du Jiao Xi

Upon request, I'm providing the lyrics to this somewhat old song by Valen Hsu:

::



(Click for the CHINESE characters alone)

PINYIN:

Du Jiao Xi

Shi shui dao yan zhe chang xi
zai zhe gu dan jiao se ri
dui bai zong shi zi yan zi yu
dui shou du shi hui yi
kan bu chu shi me jie ji

zi shi zhi zhong quan shi ni
rang wo tou ru tai che di
gu shi ru guo zhu ding bei ju
he gu gei wo mei li
yan chu xiang ju ge bie li

mei you xing xing de ye li
wo yong lei guang xi yin ni
ji ran ai ni bu neng yan yu
zhi neng wei shao ku qi
rang wo cong ci wang liao ni

mei you xing xing de ye li
wo ba wang shi liu gei ni
ru guo yi qi zhi shi yan xi
yao ni hao hao kan xi
xin sui zhi shi wo zi ji



TRANSLATION

SingleDrama
- Valen Hsu

Who is directing this play?
For this lonely character
Always a monolog
All the counterpart are just memories
Cannot tell when is the end

From beginning to end, it's all you
Make me fall in (love) completely
If this ending is destined tragedy
Why give me beauty?
Act out the coming together and parting.

In this starless night
I use my tears to attract you
Now that I can no longer say I love you
I can only use smile and tears
Let me forget you from now on

In this starless night
I'll leave the past behind with you
If all of this has been just a play
I want you to watch this play well
The only brokenhearted one is me.

Du Jiao Xi


Chinese:



许茹芸 - 独角戏


是谁导演这场戏
在这孤单角色里
对白总是自言自语
对手都是回忆
看不出什么结局
自始至终全是你
让我投入太彻底
故事如果注定悲剧
何苦给我美丽
演出相聚和别离
没有星星的夜里
我用泪光吸引你
既然爱你不能言语
只能微笑哭泣
让我从此忘了你
没有星星的夜里
我把往事留给你
如果一切只是演戏
要你好好看戏
心碎只是我自己
(music)
是谁导演这场戏
在这孤单角色里
对白总是自言自语
对手都是回忆
看不出什么结局
自始至终全是你
让我投入太彻底
故事如果注定悲剧
何苦给我美丽
演出相聚和别离
没有星星的夜里
我用泪光吸引你
既然爱你不能言语
只能微笑哭泣
让我从此忘了你
没有星星的夜里
我把往事留给你
如果一切只是演戏
要你好好看戏
心碎只是我自己
没有星星的夜里
我用泪光吸引你
既然爱你不能言语
只能微笑哭泣
让我从此忘了你
没有星星的夜里
我把往事留给你
如果一切只是演戏
要你好好看戏
心碎只是我自己

keywords: valen hsu, Du Jiao Xi, 许茹芸 - 独角戏, ,歌词 ,chinese lyrics pinyin mv video karaoke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting the English translation to this beautiful beautiful song

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice song! Thank you very much for the english translations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails