15 September 2006

L&M: Wilber Pan, Bu de bu ai

..

..

不得不爱

天天都需要你爱,
我的心思有你猜
I love you
我就是要你让我每天都精彩


tiān tiān dōu xū yào nǐ ài
I need your love everyday

wǒ de xīn sī yóu nǐ cāi
My thinking is for you to guess

I love you

wǒ jiù shì yào nǐ ràng wǒ měi tiān dōu jīng cǎi
I just want you to let me live an everyday joyful life

天天把他挂嘴边,到底什么是真爱
I love you ,
到底要几分钟比我的想象更快.


tiān tiān bǎ tā guà zuǐ biān
I want you to say I love you each day

dào dǐ shén me shì zhēn ài
What is true love?

I love you

dào dǐ yǒu jǐ fēn shuō de bǐ xiǎng xiàng gèng kuài
How much do you love me? Your words are faster than I thought

是我们感情丰富太慷慨,还是有上天安排,
是我们本来就是那一派,还是舍不得太乖,
是那一次约定了没有来,让我哭得像小孩,
是我们急着证明我存在,还是不爱会发呆,
OH!BABY

shì wǒ men gǎn qíng fēng fù tài kāng kài
Are our emotions too intense and rich,

hái shì yào shàng tiān ān pái
or were we predestined by heaven?

shì wǒ men běn lái jiù shì nǎ yī bàn
Were we meant for each other,

hái shì shě bù de tài guāi
or can't we just be too nice?

shì nǎ yī cì yuē dìng le
There was a certain time

méi yǒu lái
you didn't come

ràng wǒ kū de xiàng xiǎo hái
It made me cry like a child

shì wǒ men jí zhù zhèng míng wǒ cún zài
are we too eager to show I exist

hái shì bù ài huì fā dāi
or is it that I don't want to be dazed


不得不爱 否则快乐从何而来
不得不爱 否则悲伤从何而来
不得不爱 否则我就失去未来

bù de bù ài
Gotta love

Fôu zé kuài lè cóng hé ér lái
Where could I find happyness otherwise?

bù de bù ài
Gotta love

Fôu zé bēi shāng cóng hé ér lái
where could I find sadness otherwise?

bù de bù ài
gotta love

fǒu zé wǒ jiù shī qù wèi lái
Otherwise I'll just lose my future

好象身不由己不能自己很失败
可是每天都过得精彩


hǎo xiàng shén bù yóu qí bù néng zì jǐ hěn shī bài
It seems I just can't help myself, nor be myself; I'm a complete loser

kě shì měi tiān dōu guò de jīng cǎi tiān tiān dōu jīng cǎi
But I'm having days full of joy.


KEYWORDS: Chinese, lyrics, pinyin, English translation: Bu de bu ai, have to love, gotta love,Wilber Pan, 不得不爱,潘玮柏, 玄子

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

supongo que ya has visto la otra versión.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkA31t0n1Ew&eurl=

Aorijia said...

jiji, de hecho es mejor el vídeo de los dos chavales que el original :-D

Besos

Anonymous said...

Oh.. espanol??
Me encanta esta cancion..!!!

Anonymous said...

where's the 'hui bu hui yao yi dian wu nai' part? i wanna know the meaning.

Anonymous said...

this is a great song i love it a lot !!!

Dyat said...

nice.. i've been searching for the translation.

keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails