13 April 2008

Teresa Teng: Tian Mi Mi

Tian Mi Mi is probably one of the first songs every Mandarin student learns. You'll find the lyrics (in Simplified characters), the translation and pinyin of the song, as well as a little vocabulary list at the end. Here it goes:
..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-TIAN MI MI-

甜蜜蜜你笑得甜蜜蜜
tiánmì mì nǐ xiào dé tiánmì mì
Very sweet; your smile is very sweet.

好像花儿开在春风里
hǎoxiàng huar1 kāi zài chūnfēnglǐ
Seems like flowers blooming in the spring breeze

开在春风里
kāi zài chūnfēnglǐ
blooming in the spring breeze



在哪里在哪里见过你
zài nǎlǐ zài nǎlǐjiàn guò nǐ?
* Where is it? Where did I see you before?

你的笑容这样熟悉
nǐ di xiàoróng zhèyàng shúxī
Your smile seems well known to me

我一时想不起
wǒ yìshí xiǎng bù qi
For I moment I couldn't recall


啊~~在梦里
ā ~~zài mènglǐ
Ahh ~ In my dreams!!

梦里梦里见过你
mènglǐ mènglǐjiàn guò nǐ
** In my dreams, it's in my dreams I saw you before

甜蜜笑得多么甜蜜
tiánmì xiào dé duō tiánmì
Sweet like honey. Your smile is so very sweet.

是你~是你~梦见的就是你
shì nǐ ~shì nǐ ~mèngjian de jiùshì nǐ
It's you, it's you... The one in my dreams is you!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


VOCABULARY LIST:


好像 hǎoxiàng to seem as
花 hua1 flower
开 kāi to open
在 zài at
春风 chūnfēng Spring wind
哪里 nǎlǐ Where
见过 jiàn guò to meet
你 nǐ you
的 de [possessive particle]
笑容 xiàoróng smile
这样 zhèyàng this way
熟悉 shúxī to know well
我 wǒ I,me
一时 yìshí temporary
想不起 xiǎng bù qi not to think
啊 ā Ah!
梦 mèng dream
甜蜜 tiánmì sweet
笑 xiào laugh
是 shì to be
就是 jiùshì to be exactly


KEYWORDS 甜蜜蜜 เถียน มีมี่ 邓丽君 denj li jun teresa deng teresa teng tian mi mi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, I shall add this to my vast repertoire ....well three or four songs I know bits of! To a beginner such as me some interesting new words here. Xiexie from kllrchrd.wordpress.com

svenegas said...

Thank you for putting all strings together in the lyrics--Chinese, Pinyin and English. Many sites just put one or another, at best only two of them. It's makes it much more comfortable to read them this way. Just a small correction: on the line 甜蜜笑得多么甜蜜 (tiánmì xiào dé duō tiánmì) there is an extra Chinese character (么).

Salvador
Mexico

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails