17 July 2008

Jay Chou: Listen to your mum

I'm back... I have been extremely busy moving back to my country.

What follows is a 2006 song by Jay Chou... Listen to what your mum says!


..


听妈妈的话
ting mama de hua

小朋友 你是否有很多问号 为什麽
xiǎopéngyǒu ��nǐ shìfǒu yǒu hěn duō wèn hào ��wèishénme
Little children, do you have a lot of questions, why

别人在那看漫画 我却在学画画 对著钢琴说话
biérén zài ��kān mànhuà ��wǒ què zài xué huàhuà ��duì zhe gāngqín shuōhuà
When other kids are reading manga, I am learning to draw and learning to communicate with the piano

别人在玩遊戏 我却靠在墙壁背我的ABC
biérén zài wán youxì ��wǒ què kào zài qiángbì bēi wǒde ABC
When other kids are playing games, I am leaning on the wall memorizing my ABCs

我说我要一台大大的飞机 我却得到一台旧旧录音机
wǒ shuō wǒ yào yī táidàdàdefēijī ��wǒ què dédào yī tái jiù jiù lùyīnjī
I said that I wanted a large airplane, but I got an old recorder


为什麽 要听妈妈的话 长大後你就会开始懂得这种话
wèishénme ��yào tīng māma dehuà ��zhǎngdà ��nǐ jiù huì kāishǐ dǒngde zhèzhǒng huà
Why should I listen to mother's words? When you grow up you will understand what I am saying

长大後我开始明白 为什麽我跑的比别人快 飞的比别人高
zhǎngdà ��wǒ kāishǐ míngbai ��wèishénme wǒ pǎo de bǐ biérén kuài ��fēi de bǐ biérén gāo
After I got older I started to realize why I run faster than others and fly further than other people

将来大家看的都是我画的漫画 大家唱的都是 我写的歌
jiānglái dàjiā kān de dōu shì wǒ huà de mànhuà ��dàjiāchàng de dōu shì ��wǒ xiě de gē
In the future, people will be reading my mangas and all the songs they sing will be written by me

妈妈的辛苦 不让你看见 温暖的食谱在她心里面
māma de xīnkǔ ��bùràng nǐ kànjiàn ��wēnnuǎn de shípǔ zài tā xīnli miàn
Mother's hard work isn't seen by others. She knows the warm recipe by heart

有空就多多握握她的手 把手牵著一起梦遊
yǒukòng jiù duōduō wò wò tā de shǒu ��bǎshǒu qiān zhe yīqǐ mèng you
When you have time, hold her hand and dream together

听妈妈的话 别让她受伤 想快快长大 才能保护她
tīng māma dehuà ��bié ràng tā shòushāng ��xiǎng kuàikuàizhǎngdà ��cáinéng bǎohù tā
Listen to mother's words, don't let her get hurt. You want to grow up quickly so you can take care of her

美丽的白髮 幸福中发芽 天使的魔法 温暖中慈祥
měilì de bái f��a- xìngfú Zhong fāyá ��tiānshǐ de mófǎ ��wēnnuǎn Zhong cíxiáng
Beautiful white hair, growing inside happiness. Angel's magic benevolence within (her) gentleness

在你的未来 音乐是你的王牌 拿王牌谈个恋爱
zài nǐde wèilái ��yīnyuè shì nǐde wángpái ��ná wángpái Tán Ge liànài
In your future, music is your key to success, use it to get into a relationship

唉 我不想把你教坏 还是听妈妈的话吧 晚点在恋爱吧
āi ��wǒ bù xiǎng bǎ nǐ jiāo huài ��hái shì tīng māma dehuà ba ��wǎndiǎn zài liànài ba
Sigh, I don't want to teach you to be a bad kid. Why don't you listen to what your mother says and get in a relationship later

我知道你未来的路 当妈比我更清楚
wǒ zhīdào nǐ wèilái de lù ��dāng mā bǐ wǒ gèng qīngchu
I know your future path, but your mother knows it even better

你会开始学其他同学在书包写东写西
nǐ huì kāishǐ xué qítā tóngxué zài shūbāo xiě dōng xiě xī
You will start imitating friends and write things on your backpack

但我建议你最好写 妈妈我会用功读书
dàn wǒ jiànyì nǐ zuìhǎo xiě ��māma wǒ huì yònggōng dúshū
But I suggest you better write: Mom I will put in my best effort to learn

用功读书 怎麽会从我嘴巴说出
yònggōng dúshū ��zěnme huì cóng wǒ zuǐbā shuōchū
I will study hard, how does that come from my mouth?

不想你输所以要教你 用功读书
bù xiǎng nǐ shū suǒyǐ yào jiāo nǐ ��yònggōng dúshū
I need to teach you because I don\'t want you to lose. Study hard

妈妈织给你的毛衣 你要好好收著
māma zhī gěi nǐde máoyī ��nǐ yào hǎohāo shōu zhe
The sweater mother gave you, you will wear it well

因为母亲节到时我要告诉她 我还留著
yīnwéi mǔqīnjié dào ʱwǒ yào gàosu tā ��wǒ hái liú zhe
Because on Mother\'s Day, I want to tell her, I still have it

对了 我会遇到了周润发
duìle ��wǒ huì yùdào le Zhōu Rùnfā
*Right, I might meet Chow Yun Fat

所以你可以跟同学炫耀 赌神未来是你爸爸
suǒyǐ nǐ kěyǐ gēn tóngxué xuànyào ��dǔ shén wèilái shì nǐ bàba
So you can show off to your friends, \"The God of Gambling will be your father"

我找不到童年写的情书 你写完不要送人
wǒ zhǎobùdào tóngnián xiě de qíngshū ��nǐ xiě wán bù yào sòngrén
I ca\'t find the childhood love letter. Don't give it away after you write it

因为过两天你会在操场上捡到
yin wei guo liang tian ni hui zai cao chang shang jian dao
Because you will find it on the playground two days later

你会开始喜欢上流行歌 因为
nǐ huì kāishǐ xǐhuan shàngliú xíng gē ��yīnwéi
You will start to like pop music because

Zhang XueYou 开始準备唱吻别
Zhāng Xuéyǒu kāishǐ zhun bèi chàng wěnbié
Jacky Cheung is about to sing Kiss Goodbye

听妈妈的话 别让她受伤 想快快长大 才能保护她
tīng māma dehuà ��bié ràng tā shòushāng ��xiǎng kuàikuàizhǎngdà ��cáinéng bǎohù tā
Listen to mother's words, do\'t let her get hurt. You want to grow up quickly so you can take care of her and protect her

translation provided by Bzhens

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice easy hanzi, good for my vocabulary. Thankyou.kllrchrd

Anonymous said...

i was wondering how you did the two columns of page elements. mine only lets me do one...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophie. That is actually a tweak of the Minima Black template. There are instructions online on how to do it, just google "minima 3 column template". Good luck!

Anonymous said...

can you email me your blog template? ... im haveing a hard time tweaking it XD....

email: food.uileihpos@gmail.com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Sophie, I can't email you my template! However, in this link you'll find step by step guides on how to tweak yours (supposing you use the New Blogger). Select what template type you have and there you go:

http://bguide.blogspot.com/2008/02/3-columns-step-by-step-guides.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails