03 April 2006

CG: A typical Chinese family

This is the description of a typical Chinese family (before birth restrictions).

Difficulty:

Really easy
(easy as can be)

Note: Only literal translation is provided. I guess the meaningful translation can be figured out, in this case.


They are actually sitting



我的 家庭

wǒde Jiātíng

My family


我是上海人

I am Shanghai-person


我家有六个人:父亲,母亲,爱人,两个孩子和我。


My family has 6 (cl) person: father, mother, love-person, two (cl) children and I.

>>Continue reading



两个孩子 一个是 男的,一个是女的。。
男孩子今年将十岁,
女孩子 八岁。

他们都在学校 埝书

Two (cl) children, one (cl) is male, one (cl) is female.
Male child this year 10 years old, female child 8 years old.
they at school study.


我在一家商店工作。
我爱人 是一个女工。
父亲,母亲年纪大了。
他们身体很好。




I at a (cl) shop work.
my love-person is a (cl) (female) worker.
father, mother age big (le).
they health very good.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails